Saturday, May 28, 2011

Devon Days 2011

It's that time of year again!
Devon Days is here and for us, one of the highlights is the piddly little fireworks display, which is pretty descent for a little town. They spent a budget-busting $8000 on this years display and it did not disappoint!
I forgot to bring my tripod up on the roof of the garage and by time I remembered, the show was starting. I only got a couple descent pictures but was happy with getting this good of quality, hand held.

I heart Devon Days!





Waiting for the parade to start:


Such mischief in those eyes...


Army trucks:


Mayor Fisher promoting Bike Town:



Here come the crazy Shiners:


Our neighbour is a red belt in TaeKwon Do. He is demoing his mad board breaking skillz:



The midway:


Wack-a-mole winner!


Balloon darts:


Mark spent about $10 trying to stand up the bottle:


Another successful Devon Days has come and gone. The weather was great, there were new rides, and our spirit is alive and well in our wonderful little town. I love living here!

No comments: